1. Mrs. Susamma Philip Tharakan, mother of our church member Mr. Mathew Philip Tharakan (M068) and Jacob Philip Tharakan passed away on 03.09.2014.
2. Mrs.Kunjamma Samuel mother of our church members Mr. Shaji Samuel (S038) and Mr. Biju Samuel (B023), passed away on 06.09.2014.
3. Mr. C.M. Anthrayose, father-in-law of our church member Mr. Joby Jacob (J096) passed away on 19.09.2014.
4. Mr. K.J. Mathew, father of our church member Mr. Punnoose Mathew (P009) and Mrs.Aleyamma George (w/o M.O. George G012) passed away on 22.09.2014.
5. Mr. Eldho K.G , Brother of our church member, Mr. Biju Varghese(B113) passed away on 29.09.2014.
We pray for the dear departed souls and express our deepest condolences to the bereaved families.
Mor Baseliose Yeldho Bava - 2nd October Special prayers will be held on Friday 3rd October at NECK along with the regular Holy Qurbana to commemorate the blessed memory. "Thamuk Nercha" arranged by Mor Baselios Youth Association (MBYA) will be served thereafter.
FAMILY UNIT PRAYER MEETINGS
Abbassiya Area: From 7.30 to 9.00 p.m. at Parsonage
02.10.2014, Thursday – St.Ignatius Family Unit
09.10.2014, Thursday – St.Stephen’s Family Unit
16.10.2014, Thursday – St.John’s Family Unit
23.10.2014, Thursday – St.Joseph’s Family Unit
Fahaheel Area: On 4th Friday at Member’s Residence from 7.00 to 8.30 p.m.
Salmiya Area: On 3rd Friday at Salmiya Prayer Hall from 7.00 to 8.30 p.m.
Sunday School Reopening
Sunday School Classes are held every Friday from 8.15 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. at NECK activity building. Classes for the year 2014-2015 have begun on Friday, 5th September. Parents are requested to register names of new entrants. Application forms for new admissions can be obtained from the Sunday School Head Master/ Teachers/ Church Secretary or from Parsonage or it can be downloaded from the Church Website.